Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

God Forgive

Guarding The God

How can one ever think of doing this? And, that too to God. Whenever I get a call from this Swami, I always felt a sense of reassurance. Since he calls me from Sholingur, the abode of Lord Narasimha, I feel as though the God HIMSELF is communicating a message to me. Well, this morning the Swami called me to tell a bad news. He informed me that robbers had broken into the Varadarajar Temple near the Tank (called Takkan Kulam). As he spoke to me, I could sense the sadness in his voice. I, too, felt very bad. Even Gods are not safe in this world! The Swami told me that he had arranged through a security agency to post a night guard in the temple. Where else do you find security guards for Gods! Well, times have indeed changed. O Lord! Forgive Us. You Need Protection.

No comments: